Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cure for Dengue

Take raw juice of the papaya leaves. From a low pallet count of the blood after drinking the raw papaya leaves juice, the pallet count will increase almost instantaneously.

Accordingly it is raw papaya leaves, 2 pcs just cleaned and pound and squeeze with filter cloth. You will only get one tablespoon per leaf. So two tablespoons per serving once a day. Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is very bitter and you have to swallow it. But it works.
*Papaya Juice - Cure for Dengue* You may have heard this elsewhere but if not I am glad to inform you that papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever.
Amazing but it's true. It's believed one's body would be overheated when one is down with dengue and that also causes the patient to have fever, papaya juice has cooling effect.Thus, it helps to reduce the level of heat in one's body, thus the fever will go away. I found that it's also good when one is having sore throat or suffering from heat .

Blend them and squeeze the juice! It's simple and miraculously effective!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!